Open Project Idea

 For this project I want to have an image of my body from my shoulders up and have my face cropped out and something coming out. I am thinking about having maybe tentacles drawn in illustrator or something else strange. I want to have a solid colored background with bubbles floating around in the background. Another idea I have is to have my forearms and hands being pulled apart by ribbons. I know that these are just ideas but I didn't have time to do anything else. I recently moved and had to build some furniture. I hope you're having a great day!

Comments

  1. I got a sense of childlike nightmares when I read your idea. Tentacles coming out of your head would be very interesting. And to add a reason for the bubbles, what if the setting was the bathtub, and it was filled with foamy bubbles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely HP Lovecraft imagery going on I think. I love the ribbons idea especially. It would be cool to create a series of images of your body from different angles and different edits of each image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such cool ideas! I agree, a series would be so cool. I think layering with images and drawings from illustrator could create something really dynamic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mess or Everyday

Idea?

Trying Some Things